Build your new home sales and property management career.
For real estate professionals, TempsPlus is the best place to connect with some of the top new home builders in the country. Hang your license with TempPlus and reap the rewards or hone your skills with some of the top real estate professionals in the country. TempsPlus offers rewarding opportunities for talented people like you.
- Temporary, temp-to-hire and long term assignment options for licensed real estate agents, leasing consultants, porters and groundskeeper, maintenance techs, clerical and other specialized positions
- Work with top home builders
- Career growth opportunities for newly licensed agents or other sales professionals
- Build your new homes sales and property management skills set with ongoing state-of-the-art training with industry experts
Whether you are a licensed real estate agent, offer maintenance expertise or are adept at sign-spinning, we have some incredible opportunities for professionals just like you.
Contact TempsPlus to get started.
What makes us different?
We pride ourselves in making sure we deliver the best customer experience our industry can offer.
Our commitment to our customers:
- Simply put, working with us is easy and we do it better.
- Our reliability and professionalism is second to none.
- We shop our temps to ensure quality service.
- Customer care and follow up is practiced and valued.
5 Interview Questions to Find the Best Agents Possible Feb 06 - The best way to find the right real estate candidates is to ask the right questions. Your interview should help... Read more »
Critical Reasons You Should be Using a Staffing Firm Jan 28 - When you are running a business you want to focus on your company’s strengths. Processes and tasks that take away... Read more »
How Does Becoming a Temporary Real Estate Agent Improve Your Career? Jan 21 - Determining the best path to success isn’t always easy. There are so many choices to make, and you are afraid... Read more »
3 Ways to Alienate Your Customer without Saying a Word Jan 07 - Have you ever been discussing a property and begin to notice a change in your customers demeanor? You thought everything... Read more »